How We Do Business
Global Construction Services Limited (GCS) is an Australian company that offers a diverse range of products and services operating under the strict corporate governance requirements of the Australian Stock Exchange, ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System, and AS/NZS 4801:2001 OH&S Management System. Additionally, GCS is the only company in our field of expertise to be accredited to ISO/TS 29001:2010, a sector specific Quality Management System for the Oil & Gas industry.
GCS has a number of key divisions operating throughout Australia. Our foundation is underpinned by utilising strategic metropolitan and regional bases whilst utilising the financial, operational, and logistical infrastructure of a national group. This unique structure promotes unparalleled economies of scale, and ensures that we operate nationally but supply locally.
Strengths & Capabilities
- Locally run with operations across Australia.
- Dedicated, energetic and highly experienced team.
- Personalised service, exceeding customer expectations.
- Cultivation of strong relationships with our clients and suppliers.
- Innovative processes and systems with continual evaluation and updates.
- Synergy in the products and services we offer.
Goals & Values
- Excel in our field of expertise.
- Be a leader in terms of our people, products and reputation.
- Support the region in which we operate today, tomorrow, and in the future.
- Share our success within our communities.
- Be a responsible corporate entity and make direct contributions to the community.
- Provide value to both shareholders and customers.